Use this module to create a stereo effect.
Example at classic-filter.lua.
This module acts as a layer that conceals the plugin.processBlock function, manages stereo channels, and exposes the stereoFx.Channel prototype for you define per-channel audio processing. Initialize it by calling stereoFx.init .
The stereoFx global is available to every protoplug script after including the main protoplug header :
|stereoFx.init ()||Set up channels.|
|stereoFx.Channel:processBlock (samples, smax)||Override to process a channel's audio block.|
|stereoFx.Channel:init ()||Override to handle initialisation.|
- stereoFx.init ()
- Set up channels. This function must be called by any script that wishes to use this module.
- stereoFx.Channel:processBlock (samples, smax)
Override to process a channel's audio block.
Define the audio processing of a single channel in this function.
- samples a C float* serving as input and output
- smax the maximum sample index (nSamples - 1)
- stereoFx.Channel:init ()
- Override to handle initialisation. Override this method to perform initialisation tasks on each channel, for example to create any per-channel fields.